Thought I would add a few comical moments and sayings for a good laugh:
Felicia - Our trash dumpster is on the way out of the apartment complex, so Felicia decided to take the trash out the other day. She hooked the bag on her side view mirror and proceeded. About 10 miles (okay maybe only 1 mile) down FM 620 - the road we live on - she notices something out of the corner of her left eye and hears some strange wooshing noise. Lo and behold she had forgotten one minor step and was driving 55 mph with a full trash bag attached to her sideview mirror still. I would have loved to see the faces on those driving by! Rest easy NC friends, our plates have been changed to Texas ones - thank goodness!
Lydia to Corban - "Corban, I'm going to check with my doctor and see if Alavert is right for you. Alavert is a great medicine for your asthma and only has a few side effects." Okay - maybe they have been watching too much television!!
Corban - "Dad, you are the greatest."
Philip - "Yes, son - I am."
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Felicia- at least you didn't forget the trash in your car like we have done when we forgot to stop at the dumpster. Ewww...
Philip- Love the paragraphs!!! Looks great!
Too funny Biles family!!! Lydia is on to something and maybe Corbin should listen.
I miss my friend Felicia!!
Well, I've seen people drive down the road with trash on top of their cars, so I don't know that that was so bad:)
Post a Comment