Hello Felicia and Philip!
This is your blog. I've started this blog for you so that it would be even easier for you to keep all of us updated on the many exciting things going on in Texas.
I knew that if I left this up to Felicia, it would be sometime within the next decade before she did it. Bless your heart girlfriend, but technology isn't your forte.
Hanging out drinking coffee with your gals, that's your thing.
What are we going to do without you when we get together? There will be this empty hole where our sensitive and funny friend Felicia used to be, keeping it real, and keeping it focused on the big picture.
I never had to be anything except myself with you and I love that. I worry about you going somewhere new. Please be yourself, and don't worry about what others are thinking, you always go somewhere in your mind that you don't need to go .
Thanks to both of you for your service to the Lord at Bethesda. Philip, I have always enjoyed our conversations about child rearing. I find your views refreshing and challenging. I pray that you will stay true to your beliefs about child rearing in your new surroundings.
We will miss you and your beautiful children.
P.S. I still want Corban's hand-me-downs. Let's see how much it will cost me to mail them from Texas. :)
P.P.S. You can delete this post when you click on new posts you will see how to do that.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you really going to keep this up? I sure hope so--it will make keeping up from the other side of the world so much easier! I'll update if you do. :)
We love you guys and are so thankful for you!
I am so glad that you started this Sarah. I hope you keep up with this because we are some faithful blog viewers.
Sarah, you were on point with all your comments and I ditto each one (except for Corban's hand-me-downs, I call dibs).
Love you Felicia and I miss you so much. You are such a dear friend to me.
Oh Felicia,
I sure hope that you will keep this up cause then I can talk to you....I would also like to see pictures.. if this does not work for you check out Facebook..Love you all and miss you praying for you!! Love Angie
Post a Comment